Did you know that one trivial sentence can cause terrible evil thing such as the heavens are almost torn, the earth is split asunder, and the mountains fall in ruins. You must be wondering whether the sentence had an incredible impact like that. After hearing that God has begotten a child, the heavens, the earth and the mountains could not contain their jealousy filled with anger. How is it possible? Such lies have been uttered by a despicable creature called human, but God who had created them alone and manage all matters under His Throne does not need allies let alone children. This is reportedly in the Quran, surah Maryam, QS 19: 88-93.
88. And they say: “The Most Beneficent (Allâh) has begotten a son (or offspring or children) [as the Jews say: ‘Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allâh, and the Christians say that He has begotten a son [‘Iesa (Christ)], and the pagan Arabs say that He has begotten daughters (angels, etc.)].”
89. Indeed you have brought forth (said) a terrible evil thing.
90. Whereby the heavens are almost torn, and the earth is split asunder, and the mountains fall in ruins,
91. That they ascribe a son (or offspring or children) to the Most Beneficent (Allâh).
92. But it is not suitable for (the Majesty of) the Most Beneficent (Allâh) that He should beget a son (or offspring or children).
93. There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes unto the Most Beneficent (Allâh) as a slave.
Nevertheles, as reported by a hadith: none are more patient to hear of such noises than God, because Allâh still allow them to live on earth that created by Him and bestow grace and life to people who say that God has begotten a son. Therefore, when on one day some people came to the Prophet shallallahu alayhi wa aalihi wa sallam questioned about the descendants of God. Then revealed surah Al-Ikhlas, QS 112:1-4 to refute their assumption:
1. Say (O Muhammad): “He is Allâh, (the) One.
2. “Allâh-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).
3. “He begets not, nor was He begotten;
4. “And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him.”
This surah give a brief description that decisively broke the assumptions of those who believe that God has a child. This is what should be understood by people who claim to have completely surrendered to God. Which denies that God has begotten a child, denying the celebration such as Christmas, refusing to give greetings. It’s all done to maintain their creed of Tawheed as a Muslim.